www.becomeabetterfather.com is sponsoring our 3rd Annual Father’s Day Writing Contest.
We want to know our readers opinions of what it takes to be a AWESOME father.
We value your opinion and would love to hear from you and what you think makes a great dad.
The question we pose is:
” MY DAD IS AWESOME BECAUSE__________________.”
Here are the official rules…
- Write about what you think an AWESOME father is (A poem,essay, or other writing form) LIMIT 300-500 WORDS and simply email to us!
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must have your entry posted by midnight, Pacific Standard Time, June 30th, 2011.
- July 1st, 2011, the lovely Mrs. Hammond will pick a winner based on what she think rocks!
- The winner receives a free full one-hour consultation with Scott Hammond, an Every Day Book, a full-featured blog post on www.becomeabetterfather and much more!
- We will post an entry on this blog on July 1st 2011, containing links to the winning entry…… so you will get a free link out of the deal.
- You will win an autographed copy of the Every Day Dad: the Guide to Becoming a Better Father!!
That’s it and good luck! The question remains: “MY DAD IS AWESOME BECAUSE__________________”
Scott Hammond FO-9
Father of Nine