1. SPEAKING SKILLS–It is a must:the ability to accurately communicate and express ideas, concepts, and persuade your family in a compelling manner.
2. MENTORING–Being good at bringing your kids up to their potential in any skill by helping, leading, serving, and coaching.
3. LEADERSHIP–Learning to be the initiator, instigator, and to lead with compassion.
4. TIMING–Understanding rhythm, cadence, and precise timing both in how to speak and when to speak….or not!
5. IMPROMPTU SPEAKING–Really being prepared to speak in a compelling way at any moment of need. Being here now AND having something cogent to say.
6. GOOD PLANNING–the skill to exercise good focus, organization, and productivity in all aspects of parenting and family life.
7. RELATIONSHIPS–People are what is of value in life. Relationships therefore, become paramount. It is how we develop these that defines us as individuals.